Thursday, September 15, 2005

Milk Myths new poster

new anti dairy campaign exposing milk myths and a poster asking if cows' milk is natural for humans
MilkMyths.org.ukViva have launched a new campaign against the dairy industry.

They have also produced an anti-dairy billboard which will be travelling to 7 cities later this month on a postervan. The tour will be starting in London on Tues 20th Sept.

Viva!’s new billboard, which is sure to turn heads, features a well-dressed businessman suckling straight from a cow under the slogan ‘Cut Out the Middleman. Milk – still think it’s natural?’

2 comments:

Smallman said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a cure diabetes herbal related site pertaining to cure diabetes herbal related articles.

jon said...

Surfing some of the lesbian blogs today I stumbled onto your blog. I liked it! Thanks for the posts...